Treyarch Studios rolled out a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 23, and we’ve got the patch notes covered for you.
Season 5 Reloaded is underway in the world of Black Ops Cold War, and it has brought things like The Numbers Event and a new Sai weapon for players to enjoy.
However, that didn’t stop Treyarch from delivering new content to players while also fixing issues with the game.
Those were the goals of the Black Ops Cold War patch notes for September 23, and we’ve covered them all for you below.
September 23 Cold War patch notes
RAPID FIRE MOSHPIT, GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT + PLUS
As The Numbers Event continues this week with 19 unique rewards up for grabs, we’re building the pressure in MP with a new and improved incarnation of Rapid fire moshpit. This playlist includes Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on the game’s most frenetic 6v6 maps, now with even more to choose from.
Today’s update adds Echelon, Slums, Zoo, Miami Strike, Diesel, Yamantau, Standoff, Hijacked, and Rush to the Rapid Fire mix for non-stop action. We also offer a new Shootout tournament with more unique rewards to unlock upon reaching the top, as well as the return of Snipers 3v3 Gunfight only in this week’s featured playlists.
In Zombies, the all new Survival of the epidemic The mode continues as part of The Numbers Event, and we’ve rolled out an additional fix related to the Apply Blueprint feature, as well as a stability fix for Outbreak. Read below for patch notes.
THE 2WXP WEEKEND STARTS TOMORROW
Already unlocked the new dual-use Sai melee weapon through The Numbers Event? Looking to maximize your season five arsenal before season six arrives? We got you. Dual Weapon XP Weekend starts tomorrow and runs until 10:00 am PT Monday.
Here’s what’s new today:
- Shootout tournament [NEW]
- Rapid fire moshpit [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Zoo 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition (also available in Hardcore)
- Snipers 3v3 Gunfight only
- Face off 6v6 (also available in Hardcore)
- Party games
- Fixed a timing issue that caused the player’s weapon to lose function when applying a blueprint repeatedly.
- Addressed a rare stability issue that could occur when a vehicle was damaged by Plague Hounds. [Sept. 21]
- Outbreak (endless and 3 regions)
- Survival of the epidemic [NEW]
- Mauer der Toten
- Z fire base
- Cutting machine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Assault (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Assault Fading Light (PlayStation)
- Assault Containment (PlayStation)
Source: Treyarch Studios
Image credits: Activision / Treyarch Studios