Listen to a recap of the best stories from Electrek’s day. Quick Charge is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck will be ‘tight enough’ to cross rivers
- A Tesla employee was hit by a car in a bizarre ICEing supercharger incident
- Elon Musk sets expectations for Tesla AI Day 2
- Tesla Megapacks arrive in Hawaii with the state’s latest shipment of coal
- Tesla (TSLA) adds Airbnb co-founder to its board of directors
- VW CFO says it’s well positioned for EV transition after Porsche listing, will a PowerCo IPO be next?
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily channel on Youtube to never miss a day of news
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcast
- To agree
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.