Listen to a recap of the best stories from Electrek’s day. Quick Charge is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- New Tesla Cybertruck bodies spotted at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla has trouble building battery cells at Gigafactory Berlin
- Nikola Founder Trevor Milton Found Guilty of Earlier Fraudulent Statements Aimed at Pumping Company Stock
- Lucid Motors (LCID) Releases UX 2.0, Its Biggest Software Update Across an Electric Vehicle Yet
- Hyundai to begin construction of its first electric vehicle factory on October 25 as it aims for a US tax credit
- Porsche Taycan owners see increased range thanks to software updates
- Ford electric vehicles, including F-150 Lightning and E-Transit, used to make film
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily channel on Youtube to never miss a day of news
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcast
- To agree
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.