Listen to a recap of the best stories from Electrek’s day. Quick Charge is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla spends the most on R&D and the least on advertising per car sold
- Polestar has started US deliveries of the long-range single-motor Polestar 2, and we got a chance to drive it
- Stellantis and LG Energy Announce New 45 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Canada
- NIO rolls first batch of ET7 sedans off the assembly line ahead of deliveries next week
- Einride partners with Maersk to electrify over a million expeditions over the next five years
- Electrify America unveils new charging station with better screens, cable management, solar power and more amenities
- BYD and Shell Partner to Expand Power and Charging Solutions in China and Europe
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily channel on Youtube to never miss a day of news
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcast
- To agree
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. Continued.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.