Listen to a recap of the best stories from Electrek’s day. Quick Charge is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk reportedly actually followed through with ‘donation to end world hunger’ as Tesla reveals he donated billions of shares
- GM extends Chevy Bolt EV production shutdown until April, but says sales should resume soon
- Fisker opens reservations for second EV, PEAR from under $30,000 before taxes or incentives
- ElectraMeccanica Partners with Autonomous Startup to Test Autonomous Food Delivery and On-Demand Rides Through SOLO EV Pilot Program
- Study confirms what common sense has pointed out for years: hydrogen fuel cells can’t catch up with battery electric vehicles
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily channel on Youtube to never miss a day of news
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcast
- To agree
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. Following.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.