In this contributor-only episode of the Managing Madrid podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
– Match between Borja Mayoral and Victor Chust
– The new formation of Cadiz
– Takefusa Kubo v Real Betis
– Kubo’s defensive issues
– The greatness of Sergio Canales
– Brahim Diaz vs. Salernitana
– Alvaro Odriozola against Fiorentina
– Should Odriozola come back?
– Miguel Gutierrez vs. Fran Garcia vs. Sergio Reguilon
– And more.
Thank you for being a patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets for these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour:
Washington DC, March
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, editorials, tactical analysis, artwork and of course podcasts. It also serves as a means for real Madrid fans to connect and chat about the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly to make it what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real, full-time presence in maintaining this website and its podcasts.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)