This episode reserved for subscribers of the Managing Madrid podcast consists of two parts.
First part: #DeadlineDay / Loan-tracker with Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse
- Eduardo Camavinga screening report
- Its strengths and weaknesses
- Where is he ?
- Can he coexist with Fede Valverde?
- His best position
- How does this affect Marco Asensio?
- PSG’s shocking non-response
- Their constant lies
- Barcelona’s horrific transfer window
- Are we worried about Reinier Jesus?
- Sergio Reguilon vs. Ismaïla Sarr
- Takefusa Kubo vs. Espanyol
- Brahim Diaz vs. Cagliari
- And more.
Part Two (1:01:20): Grant Little and Om Arvind Las Blancas Post-Game Show
- Our instant reactions to the game and the outcome
- How strong was Manchester City in this one?
- City’s good start and Real Madrid’s nerves
- Misa is a lifeline
- The restless night of Lucía Rodríguez defensively
- Where the first half turned in favor of Madrid
- Comprehensive analysis of pressing and back pressing of Las Blancas
- The big differences in physical level between last season and this season
- Why Aurélie Kaci leaving was the right decision at the start
- How Madrid shut down Manchester City’s possession mechanics
- Partidazo by Teresa Abelleira
- GOAT level performance by Ivana Andres
- The offensive impact of Ivana’s defense
- Debating the consistency of Olga Carmona in the night
- Athenea del Castillo and Kenti Robles close Lauren Hemp and Demi Stokes
- The validity of Madrid’s direct attack strategy
- The value Esther González provided despite her poor finish
- Contrasting the styles and performances of Esther and Nahikari García
- Can Esther and Nahikari play together?
- Give Babett Peter his accessories
- The irony of City’s goal
- City’s tactical change in the second half
- Vicky Losada Gets Her Words Eaten
- City revealing danger they own after opening
- Madrid’s new, more effective strategy to find Athenea
- Should Claudia Zornoza have replaced Olga or someone else?
- The beauty of the equalizer
- The best parties
- The last time we felt this type of emotion
- Athenaeus’ genius 1v1 and the battle with Stokes
- The total lack of fear of Athenaeus
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with new updates, editorials, tactical analysis, illustrations and, of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for real Madrid fans to connect and chat about the team. We would love your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is managed by a small team who work tirelessly around the clock to make it what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real, full-time presence by keeping this website, and its podcasts, up and running.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Give little (@ grantlittle09)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@ mattWiltse4)
Book your tickets for these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour:
Los Angeles, September
Washington DC, March