Needless to say, online form makers make life a lot easier for marketers, salespeople, account managers, etc. If you ask me “in what way”? I will say there are a lot of reasons to use one. Marketers and sellers can use it for inbound lead generation – registration web form, event registration form, closed content web form, ad campaign landing page form, etc. Account managers and support specialists can use online forms to find out what their customers are thinking. , ask for comments, launch a poll, etc.
With a web form, you can capture leads with all the information you need to start converting them into paying customers.
Of course, you can create your own form. However, it takes time and resources to develop a design, write hundreds of lines of code, test it, implement it, etc. Often times marketers don’t have the time for this because they have a guess and they have to act quickly to test it.
This is exactly when it is best to paste a ready-made online form. There are many online form makers out there and many of them have the same features and templates, making it difficult to choose the right one for your business.
However similar, these tools are not the same – they all have a little something that sets them apart from the competition. You just need to find the builder that best fits your business workflows. Let’s take a look at the list of the best online form builders out there and define these tiny unique differentiators.
Web Forms by NetHunt
It is new software that has already been recognized by marketers and sellers. Web Forms by NetHunt is an absolutely free, no-sign-up web form builder that allows users to create beautiful online forms with just a few clicks and start receiving new leads within minutes. What Makes NetHunt Web Forms Unique?
- No Registration Required: Your web form submissions are stored in the web form builder and you have access to them with a single link. Don’t forget to save this unique link.
- Ability to use the webhook to transmit data to third-party applications you use.
- Several sharing options: share the form with a direct link, integrate the form into your website or have it appear on the dedicated page. Forms work on any device.
- Easy to edit and implement: You just go to the unique link on your web form, make the changes, preview them, and you’re good to go. All changes are reflected in real time.
- Up-to-date and elegant form design: The developers of Web Forms by NetHunt prioritize the design, look and feel of the web forms you will implement on your websites.
- Forms without code: no need to write a single line of code; just copy and paste the code provided and you’re good to go.
- Fluid interface: this is probably the cleanest, most intuitive and easy to understand interface.
- No limitation in the number of web forms created or responses received.
If you want to take lead management further, automate follow-ups and define automated email sequences to nurture leads, store the complete history of relationships with them, you can switch to the CRM system developed by NetHunt.
Google Forms is a perfect tool for those who need to quickly create simple forms. Its functionality is relatively limited, especially in the types of questions you can ask. But what if we tell you that the software is absolutely free? All you need is a Google account to create a form. Why are Google Forms worth trying?
- Quick experience: you can create and modify forms very quickly and reuse questions from previously created forms.
- Collaboration options: Share the form with your teammates to collaborate on the creation of the form.
- Customization Opportunity: Well, there isn’t a lot of room for customizing web forms compared to other form builders though, once you have to build a form really fast, that’s exactly what you’ve got. need: choose from a few themes, change the header color, upload images, or change the font of survey questions.
- Data visualization: the collected results are automatically generated and visualized in the form of graphs, which facilitates their analysis. Additionally, you can export responses to Google Sheets to share them with your colleagues and analyze other data dependencies.
If you have to create thousands of forms and have limited resources to develop a design, you will probably like JotForm with over 10,000 form templates. But for someone, using the app can be a hindrance, as it can be difficult to find the necessary model. The more is not always the better. Why is JotForm good to go with it?
- Several layout options: choose to represent all questions on a single page or on several pages (one question per page). This makes it perfect for A / B testing your forms.
- Mobile-Friendly Forms: Mobile-first technology makes online forms perfect on mobile and fits forms to any screen size.
- Payment collections: While many online form makers offer an option to collect payments, with JotForm you can do so while using their free plan.
- Collaboration options: involve your colleagues to edit web forms with you.
- Extremely Intuitive Builder: The app has a drag and drop builder with logical arrangement of elements and additional widgets that you can use.
- Versatile Theme Libraries: The customization options are massive, along with the available themes to choose from, making it easy to manage the different types of forms and types of data to collect.
- HIPAA Compliance: JotForm provides an easy and secure way to collect sensitive patient information, schedule appointments and add them to Google Calendar, and collect bill payments. Available with paid plans.
💸Price: has a free plan; paid plans start at $ 29 per month.
TypeForm Ideal for companies that conduct multiple research, communicate with clients and the public for feedback and collect qualitative data. The builder is visually appealing, allowing users to add material to the welcome and thank you pages to create branded and more informal experiences. Why should you try TypeForm?
- Multimedia options: Ability to engage respondents through the use of images, videos and animated GIFs to increase form fill rates.
- Smart algorithms to anticipate your questions: start typing the question you want to ask, and an intuitive form builder anticipates your questions and adds them automatically.
- Conversational survey process: unique representation of questions (1 question per screen), using the keyboard to answer questions, and a unique design makes the survey process engaging and conversational.
- Over 500 integrations with other tools to automate sales processes and close more deals.
- It looks great on mobile: instead of placing radio buttons, Typeform uses large size buttons, which makes it very easy to use on mobile devices.
- Logic Jump: Add a question branch or conditional questions to create a personalized experience.
💸Price: from $ 35 per month.
Stack of forms
Stack of forms is a web form generator suitable for businesses in highly regulated industries. Branding users will also appreciate the software as it offers versatile customization features: design your own form theme from scratch or choose from hundreds of templates. What makes FormStack different?
- Offers HIPAA and GDPR compliant forms to secure customer data.
- Actionable data: For each form, you can view metrics like unique views, conversion rate, and abandonment rate to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns. Create reports and visualize them in graphs. However, most of them are only available on the advanced plans.
- Conditional Logic: Personalize the experience by allowing users to ignore irrelevant questions.
- Integrated with 1000+ other business software including Hubspot, PayPal, Mailchimp, Stripe, etc.
- A / B Testing Tool: The platform allows you to test different form titles and descriptions to choose the one that converts the best.
- Automation: You can customize the actions after submitting a form. Easily assign submission data to different people or locations based on criteria you define.
💸Price: from $ 59 per month
Wufou form builder was released over ten years ago, so you can trust this software. In addition, it has many well-known brands among its clients, such as Amazon, Disney and Twitter. How does Wufoo stand out?
- Convenient organization of form templates: registrations, lead generation, surveys, invitations for easy navigation. Search function to find a needed model.
- Versatile collection of survey templates: around 200 templates to conduct a survey.
- Workflows: Automatically transfer form data to the CRM or marketing automation tool you use to continue lead maturation.
- Powerful Report Generator: Dynamic reports allow users to analyze data in real time, check for errors, and validate reports in your account. If you prefer to work in spreadsheets and create your own charts, Wufoo allows you to export all data to Google spreadsheets.
- Enhanced security measures: CAPTCHA integration to prevent you from receiving spam, data security with 256-bit SSL encryption, and servers located in a SOC 2 Type II audited data center in the United States.
- Rules: Create branching logic to customize the questions displayed based on how a respondent answered the previous one.
💸Pricing: free plan with very limited functionality; paid plans start at $ 19 per month.
We have listed some of the online form builders that we have tried for various purposes. If any of the features we’ve listed above sound appealing to you, give this tool a try. This is the only option to choose the most suitable software for your business.